Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rothbury Farms Cheese Garlic Croutons

To go along with my salad theme, I have to tell you about my crouton obsession! Every good salad needs them.

I love croutons. They're like crack for me. I can eat them straight out of the bag all day. I know a lot of people like to get fancy and make their own homemade ones, but let's be honest... it's just so much easier to buy them.

I've tried all sorts of crouton brands and wasn't really impressed with any of them. That is, until I found Rothbury Farms Cheese Garlic Croutons. These bad boys are like super power crack. I have literally chowed down half a bag in one sitting without realizing it.


Because I'm a garlic lover, I, of course, prefer the Cheese Garlic flavored version. I haven't even tried any of the other flavors. You can definitely taste the cheese, garlic, and herbs in each tasty morsel. My favorite part about these is the texture. They're harder and crunchier than most other crouton brands. They don't crumble in your salad or get soggy.

I have a tough time finding this product in grocery stores, but fortunately the manufacturer's website has a listing of what stores carry this product. When you do find them in stores, you'll realize that you're getting a real bargain... they're just $2 a bag!

1 comment: