Friday, July 13, 2012

Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Salad Dressing

When I think of summertime, I think of big salads with all the fresh seasonal produce. They're delicious and filling, but still allow you to keep that beach body that you've worked so hard for.

To top off my salads, I've been really into vinaigrette style dressings lately. My favorite of those is Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar. It has everything I love - it's light, a little garlicky, and full of flavor. A little goes a long way, and only a tablespoon or two is needed on a medium-sized salad. Because it's made with all natural ingredients, the good stuff normally settles at the bottom. Make sure you shake the bottle well before using to mix up the contents. The only negative is that it's a full fat dressing, so use it sparingly if you're watching your weight.



I'm able to find this salad dressing at most grocery stores in the condiments aisle. It's normally around $3-4 per bottle. You can check out all the nutritional information and some recipe ideas using this product on the Newman's Own website, or even purchase it online if you can't find it in stores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment